Community Supported Agriculture, or "CSA", enables you to purchase a share of our farm's harvest in the form of a weekly portion of fresh produce over the course of the season.
This forges a mutually beneficial relationship, that provides stability for small farmers, and connects our community with the source of its food.
At Five Hands, our CSA members enjoy a generous half bushel of fresh, flavorful, locally grown produce. We grow
an extensive variety, including many items you won't find in the supermarket (or even most farmer's markets).
Our members are always our top priority, and our CSA program represents the very best of what we offer. We consider it a privilege to be YOUR farmers.
What is the season length?
- Our CSA season runs June through October (18 weeks).
What is the cost of a share?
- Weekly shares are 650.00 for the 2017 season (roughly $36.00 a week). Bi-weekly shares are $325.
- You can pay in full, or you can choose to be billed in four installments. Either way, payment in full must be received by June 1st to ensure your membership.
Do you offer half-portion shares?
- We do not offer half shares. We encourage smaller families to split with friends or consider a bi-weekly membership.
Do you offer a referral discount?
- Yes! We offer a 7% discount for each referral, up to 21%.
Where can I pick up my share?
- On the farm (Wednesday 5pm-7pm)
22090 Chestnut St.
Lowell, IN 46356
- Crown Point, IN (Wednesday 5pm-7pm)
- Bourbonnais, IL (College Church)
200 University Ave, Bourbonnais, IL 60914
- Farmer's Market (TBA)
***Contact us if you're interested in hosting a new pick up location in your area.
For all inquiries, or to start your membership, contact us here.